June 01, 2008

My pokemans, let me show you them!

Gah! I love my new layout!

I said, "Boyfriend is this too girly?" and he said "You're a girl."

So I am and now I'll tell you how that facilitated some awesome dick in pussy good times.

It's Friday night of nerdcon and I'm a hot mess. I'm drunkenly following people around with tears making a constant journey down my face. A bad mood and liquor do not mix. Eventually J.D. takes me by my crybaby hand and leads me back to our room. Everything that night was kind of a blur but there are two things that I remember very clearly.

I was completely lost in the comfort of the bed and reveling in the feel of his tongue on my pussy. I could feel it dipping and licking in ways it never had and all I wanted to do was sigh. Who knows what I was actually doing though. Inside it was a very relaxed place and I wanted to hold his head against me and never let him stop. A boys got to breath though!

Eventually he did and we started to fuck. I guess I had gone on some dirty mouthed drunken spiel about how I wanted to feel his cock because we weren't using any protection! I was so turned on by the feel of it. It was delicious and completely stupid the way the tip of his cock felt sliding along my pussy. It makes me shiver just to think of it.

Lately, when I masturbate, his mutterings of how good it felt follow me around like a little echo. I can't last more than a minute when they pop into my head lol.


So I wake up Saturday morning and wait for a "Good Morning" from the boy before starting my day. Sometimes after a particularly different night spent together I fear a bad reaction from J.D. come the light of day. He was fine if a bit sick. Nothing like a nerdcon to leave you with a beast of a hangover.

I get breakfast and go to chill with my friends. He does the same. We meet up for lunch but mostly spend the day with others. Night starts to fall and I take a shower and get ready for the evenings festivities. I give J.D. a text asking if he'd come spend 10 minutes with me before everything started.

I put on some bad music and did a great fucking strip tease in the mirror, made myself a drink, and got ready for a fun night. My friends stop by to top off their drinks and while I'm about to usher them out the door starts to open. J.D.'s back and has brought some friends of his own. Particularly the one who led to all the tears of Friday night. Joy!

After a few tears shed in the bathroom with my excellent friends, I suck it up and go back out. It wasn't all that bad and I met some really nice people. Seeing as how I had texted him for some alone time, people started to file out.

We got cozy and wrapped up in each other. His lips pressed hard against mine and I kissed him hungrily. He slipped my shirt down until my breasts were free. Taking my nipple into his mouth he looked me in the eye and sucked on it. I giggled and told him to stop but my pussy flooded at the heat I saw in his eyes. It seemed our ten minute make out session was going to be much more than I bargained for......

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template