June 07, 2008

;} <3 xoxo

When we last left off J.D. was sucking at my nipples and staring me in the eye. A stare so full of a smug sort of smirk. Having him so close and looking at me so directly was uncomfortable but too hot to resist. I shied away from his gaze and tried to enjoy the feel of his lips. They set me on fire. I pulled off my pants as he slipped a condom on. The mattress was soft and luxurious underneath me. When he pushed his way inside of me I couldn't help but sigh. Sex, when you least expect it, is the best sex there could ever be. When I had texted him up for our ten minutes I did not expect this. To find myself pantsless and pressed against the bed was almost a relief. A sign that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

I layed there as his cock stroked in and out of me. He had asked me how I wanted to be fucked and I had chosen missionary. As he filled me with his cock I started to feel less lovey dovey and more FUCK ME HARD with every thrust! While the weight of him against me and the ability to kiss his gorgeous lips were both very good things I had realized something...I wanted it fast and I wanted it over the bed!

It had been awhile since we'd gotten it on doggy style. I could tell by the VAST amounts of ungodly pleasure that rippled through me as he slammed his cock in. "Why haven't we been doing this all along??" I thought to myself. It was a bit of an awkward placement but I didn't care. The more he found the angle awkward and worked to correct it, the more fun my pussy was having! Lord, it feels so heavenly to be fucked from behind. While I can't rub my clit, because I'm usually propping myself up, I instead get to feel his balls slapping against my pussy. Get to hear that vulgar splashy sound they make in their wake. I have an unhealthy love for it.

His thrusts felt like they were cutting through me. I think I wast muttering "Oh my god, oh my god" or maybe "Baby, baby, baby!" but I couldn't tell you. For about 5 minutes I don't think I existed. It was illegal how good his cock was making me feel.

Alas, the awkwardness ended up winning out. We disengaged and I climbed into his lap. Sitting down on his stiff cock, I rode it with familiarity. There's just something about that position that makes me get off. I know how to utilize it and make it an orgasm factory lol. So even though the awesomeness of being fucking drilled from behind had ended I was not sad to find myself there. I rode him quickly, because we WERE supposed to only be there 10 minutes, and came hard.

It definitely got the partying started off on the right foot.

Afterwards we both got dressed and headed out. I was particularly giddy. There would be no more crying episodes (I think...) and we'd end the weekend with a marathon blowjob much similar to one I've written about before ;)

Sigh...

Why does it have to come only once a year?

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template