I went to the annual nerd con this weekend.
It's where I first met J.D. way back in 2006. I was sitting on the floor of some party when I decided to grab him by his shirt collar and kiss the fuck out of him. He sweet talked me back to his room and there we fucked with abandon. My legs resting on his shoulders and my eyes fixed on his every thrust. It was the 3rd time I had ever had sex but it was the first time that sex had ever felt so good. I left his room with bra and panties in hand. I only knew his first name.
A year passed and nerd con came again. I went in the hopes of running into him but didn't bet my money on it. The first night I hit up the party we met in and as I walked through the door there he was. I could not remember what he looked like all year long but the moment I saw him I knew. Let's just say we ended up repeating 2006 despite my vow of "Not being so easy this year"....
I'd have to say that this year was one of the best though. Being there with him as a couple and getting to enjoy both of our sets of friends made for a great weekend. And oh the sex...
More on that in a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment