December 05, 2008

Drip drip drip

Taking a shower with the boyfriend is a fun thing indeed and it always leads to good sex. There's just something so hot about his cock sliding between my soapy thighs. Sigh.

Yesterday was especially fun. He got home from work while I was in the shower. I heard a knock on the bathroom door and immediatly set about getting him under the water with me. He eventually stripped down and got in with me. I let him get cleaned up from the grime that comes with being a cook. I helped things along, making sure his cock and balls were squeaky clean, and not overlooked. I then soaped myself up. I grabbed his cock and placed it between my thighs. Standing there with it just so I started to thrust back and forth, enjoying the look on his face.

Overcome, as usual, by the feel of him so close to me I wanted him even closer. I slipped the tip of his cock between the lips of my pussy and rubbed against it. Then I started to play with myself and him since the two most sensitive parts of our sex were so close. It all felt very erotic to me. Flicking my finger up over my clit and feeling the slick split on the head of his cock.

I almost came from the feel of it. That is not ordinary for me. Needless to say we soon took it back to the bedroom. After a brief vibrator search I was on all fours and cumming within minutes.

I totally adore fun times in the shower.

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template