I slip in and out of wanting to write. A belated FYI for you.
Things have been fun around these parts lately. I got off in a fantastic way last night after some very nice deep fingering. It feels so good when fingers reach far back and thump around inside my pussy. I felt like molten lava was flowing out of me, I was so turned on.
I really need a new vibrator though. I keep buying all types of things and they just clunk out on me. I know for a fact that I will never buy a Doc Johnson product again. The last 4 have all bit the dust within a week. *grr* Why can't a girl just find a little egg that does what it's supposed to? No one should have resort to her rabbit's little ears while getting fucked. Do you know how awkward that is?
"Sorry I just rammed you in the balls honey!"
There's something out there and I will one day find it. Hopefully soon because I've realized that it just doesn't work for me unless I've got a vibe on my clit.
It kind of embarrasses me in a way even though I know it shouldn't. A lot of things have been embarrassing me. Sometimes I feel too greedy and ask for things that I feel weird about afterwards. A lot of the times I get so frustrated, to the point of tears, when I don't get off. Sex has definitely gotten way more emotional for me than I thought it would. Unfortunantly they are usually bad emotions. Not so much in relation to my feelings for my boyfriend. Just feelings towards myself....
It's interesting stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment