April 15, 2008

Engorged? THAT'S the word!!

It's been a month and now finally there I was slowly rolling the condom down his cock, with my mouth. I love how he's always impressed by that. Once I accomplished that task I popped back up and straddled his lap. I was giddy (and dripping wet) with the thought of his cock filling me up. A month is faaaaaaaar too long to make me wait.

I lowered myself unto him and about passed out from how heavenly it was. For some reason my pussy was ultra sensitive last night. Either that or he's never been that deep before. I sit on his lap, not moving, the feeling inside is almost painful. I start fucking him but realize that it's not going to work. Figuring the position was the problem I decided to bend over my bed and have him fuck me from behind. Turns out that wasn't a very good idea.

It felt good, god knows it did, but something was just wrong.



Maybe it was all the crazed self love I'd indulged in this past . <-- It's just too pretty not to use.

Anyways, he has me by the shoulders and is fucking me better than I've ever been fucked. Still my pussy is like "Stop!!" and (un)luckily he slows down and tells me he's close to cumming.

"Oh god, just go ahead and cum baby!"

It was an interesting night....

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template