So horny tonight. Keep flashing back to random bits and pieces.
Being so worked up when he left the room that I had to get off. I was lost in the moment and didn't realize he had seen me.
Watching him jerk his dick as I approached the bed. His cock looking so delicious in his hand.
Gripping his collar and riding him for dear life. Watching his face screw up at how intense everything was feeling. Me cumming on his dick all the while.
Rubbing the tight bulge of his cock through his jeans. The jeans that show off his too cute for a boy ass.
"I'm teaching you something different. You like having your pussy played with don't you?" That alone has made me cum everyday I have been away from him. That he took my little role play and ran with it. I'm his for forever.
Having him practically wrist deep in my pussy, I'm about to cum, and his mom knocks on his front door. He bounds up, washes his hands, and greets his mother. I'm in the bedroom completely lost as to how I go about pulling up my pants. Funny.
Smacking him while on top. Snapping my fingers and ordering him into different positions. It was fun to be dominant.
He is far away tonight though. Come August he won't be and that is all I need to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment