Today my head is filled with the memory of his dick and his hand. Both working together to create a beautiful sight for me to lay my eyes on. I like to ask him to do it from time to time. Stroke his dick real slow. To wrap his hand around it and pretend that he's alone. He always remarks on the supposed non-sexiness of it but if it isn't sexy then why am I writing this?
No it's not sexy when he's griping but when he shuts up and gets into it that's a different story. He'll look into my eyes, and jerk his big hand up and down the length of his cock, in front of them. It's boastful and sexy as hell. Sexy sexy sexy.
I can't wait to see him next week. I hope I'm as horny as I am this week. I feel like no sex could go wrong right now. Everything would be spontaneous and outrageously good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment