December 10, 2007

Problemo

I must admit I'd love to have J.D. here fucking the shit out of me. The last time he came to visit I had a house full of people. There was an illicit thrill knowing that my former crush was in the room below mine and J.D. was taking me from behind overhead. Someone told me later that said former crush kept glancing up at the swaying light fixture.

The whole time we were fucking though I was too preoccupied. Too afraid to make a sound, too afraid that the bed would. The only thing that stood out from the whole thing was the feel of his balls smacking my pussy. It's like all of my senses zoomed in on that one feeling and it was all I could think about. There was just something about the contrast of my overly wet pussy and his dry balls slapping it. Making a delicious noise and leaving a nice sting in their wake.

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template