September 18, 2007

You're gonna shit things

Since I'm having some boyfriend doubts, I'll go ahead and reminisce about the good stuff.

Such as the last time we fucked....Thanks Monday Night Football!

All I remember is my underwear being pulled to the side, his stomach sweaty against my back, my hair fanned out all around me, stuck to my lips, my face pressed into the pillow. He'd pull back and drive into me to hear that intake of air. To force out that guttural moan...

I love the feel of his hands gripping that curve between my hip and waist. He'll start talking dirty once he puts his hands there.

"Is that what my dirty little whore likes? She wants that hard cock?"

It's not so much the words but the feel of his breath against the back of my neck. It feels and sounds low and husky.

Le sigh....I think I'll stop there. I have to go to bed and writting anymore will make it impossible.

Trying to exercise some lust. He sent me a picture today and a very out of character text. I have to wait until next Tuesday to see him though.

Evil man <3

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template