September 18, 2007

My second love: Explanation.

So, like every person ever to touch a computer, I need a sex blog. This doesn't mean I can punctuate or that I necessarily want to keep one. I just need to.

I've only realized it recently but paper or random fancy computer magic can only make me happy when I'm blathering about nothing. I've had a paper journal since the age of 9 and will finally give in to the fact that I journal. Ewww.

I have a million other blogs. Only 2 of them are ever really updated. Unfortunately, I have always been very open about myself and my whereabouts. I don't really want close friends or acquaintances knowing that I spent all day thinking about my boyfriends dick pulsating inside of me as he came.

My main reason for making yet another blog though is to stymy those thoughts. Writing stuff down, detail by excruciating detail, has always made me feel a lot lighter. It's very pensieve-y for me. Lately I find myself practically drooling all day because I can't physically stand writing about sex and so have no way to empty my dirty mind.

I can type though. Lord knows I can....

No comments:

 
Tree Hearts Blogger Template