I finally have a new bullet and can stop fucking in just doggy! Praise the lord!! I have the hardest time cumming without vibratory aide. Ever since my last shitty Doc Johnson thingy died I've had to rely on the ears of my enormous rabbit vibrator/dildo. My poor boyfriends balls.
I can't wait until my current uterus induced abstinence is over and I can climb back on the saddle. It's been far too long! Oh the delicious depth of cock in pussy.
Thank you Babeland. If this thing doesn't break in 3 weeks like all of it's predecessors then you have a lifelong friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
Hopefully your new friend lasts longer than 3 weeks. ;)
Interesting blog. Not sure how I found it but I read a bunch before coming back to this post to comment, lol.
Sweetie ...I got a sure fire method to get you off without vibratory aide...ask me ? LD
Hint 3 fingers and two lips !!
Post a Comment