So I was fucking myself silly with a vibrator shaped like a seahorse. I was also mad macking with my boyfriend. I'm fucking my pussy with all the best aquatic shaped sex toys have to offer and it's good. I'm cumming hard and assaulting my boyfriends mouth with my OMGCUMMING kiss. I pull my seahorse friend out of my pussy with a slurp and dangle it above my head.
And that's why I'm now sporting a lovely fat lip. Rule of thumb: Do not dangle pussy goo covered vibrators. Your grip is not guaranteed and those little motors inside are heavy. It's a fun story though.
I've been away for awhile. I've had some private life issues that left me a little reluctant to write but that's all past now. I just spent a few weeks with J.D. so I've got LOTS to reminisce about. Hope you're all still with me if you were to begin with :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment