Sex usually brings up a dirty picture in most peoples minds. Right now it seems to be the cleanest thing on mine. Everything around me is filthy, relationships with friends are suffocating, and I'm losing track of myself. When I think back to my preview of what's to come I get so upset.
Laying in our warm bad wrapped up in his huge comforter. The air conditioner made everything so crisp. The house had that new paint smell. I think back on it and get flashes of tumbles around the bed, our lips pressed together.
Being at home makes me feel like a fuck up.
I want to go home to our home.
In the meantime I keep smiling over my favorite memory. I swear it's the only thing keeping me ok with the here and now.
I bought a cute nautical type thong. The first thong I've worn around him. He hiked up my skirt to look at it. I was standing there, backside to his eyes for devouring, and shivered at the feel of his hand running circles over each cheek. The hottest thing of all was seeing my skirt bunched up in his fist.
That sure was a good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment