And then it becomes relationship journal too.
No one is as interested in this topic as me so I'll move it here. For my eyes.
My boyfriend.
The reason I'm here is because I miss dick. I miss it! I miss it! I miss it! It seems my dick only misses me when we are face to face. I just wish he would sexy talk when we are apart. When we are together he tells me all about the fantasies he's had all week. How he couldn't stop thinking about me doing this or that. I WANT TO HEAR THAT NOW. Now when I am off the charts on fire with need. I want him to turn me on by telling me he's turned on.
Everytime we're back in each others presence my unease is slowly leached away. I know with every part of myself how much he wants me. When I'm alone it all comes back and I wish he'd realize that.
Being my first relationship I want to know how normal my thought process is.
Am I overly sexed...so what if I am...but am I?
This is babble.
I just want to hear pretty words at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment